White + Milk Chocolate Muffins

Hello mermaids, 🐟


Long time no see, huh?
It's been a while since I blogged 🖥 but now here I am-back with a new post!

I recently discovered this suuuper complicated "I need to spend 2 years in the kitchen to make this cake 🎂 taste nice and it might still look crappy" type of recipe on Pinterest and it looked SOOO tasty BUT to spare myself the meltdown and still get my daily chocolate intake I need in order to survive I decided to do a version that's a bit easier to accomplish, (and by "a bit" I mean A LOT) doesn't contain any exotic ingredients (in fact you can get 'em all at your street's corner shop-IMAGINE THAT!) and it won't take you as long as driving to a bakery. (Except you live super close to one, if that's the case pleeease keep quiet and embrace my attempted funniness)



Soooo, here's what you're gonna need...

  • 2 eggs🥚
  • 30 g cocoa powder
  • 250 g flour
  • 170 ml milk 🥛
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 120 g sugar
  • 1 pck vanilla sugar
  • 110 g softened butter
  • 200g of your favourite milk chocolate 🍫
  • white chocolate for drizzling it on top afterwards

...and that's what you gotta do...

  1.  Pre-heat your oven to 190°C and line your muffin tin with the muffin paper cup thingies
  2.  Chop the chocolate and add the baking powder, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt, then mix all these ingredients. 
  3. Melt the butter and add it together with the sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla sugar. Whisk thoroughly!
  4. Pour the mixture into the muffin paper cups (Can someone tell me what they are called pwease!)
  5. Bake the muffins for about 20 minutes or until a metal skewer comes out clean.
  6. Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the cooled muffins and wait until it firms up.
See, super easy and super quick!

If you enjoyed reading this post, leave me a comment below and/or share it on Twitter!🐦
 
Lots of Love 💗 ,



Follow me!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.