Natural & Organic Beauty: Drugstore Edition

You know that I usually make most of the beauty products I own myself, however, sometimes I don't have the time to do that or I am genuinely enjoying a store bought product. I usually avoid these, since many brands claim to be natural and organic when they're actually not.
Today I want to present you some brands that don't have a negative impact on the environment and are good for us as well.

Ziaja Body Moisturiser
I love Ziaja products! I've tried their shower gels and moisturisers and am absolutely in love with them! I also really like the simplistic design of their packaging, which looks super modern!
Kneipp Vitality Shower Gel

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if you can get hold of this product if you're not from Austria or Germany, but if you do, I'd definitely recommend to do so! Kneipp is my go-to brand for luxurious pamper evenings, especially this gem! The fresh scent of lemon is a must have in summer for me!

Ziaja cocoa butter creamy shower soap
As mentioned above, I'm absolutely in love with Ziaja products. Even though I usually don't like the scent of cocoa since it's to sweet for me, I love using this shower gel!
treacle moon the raspberry kiss shower gel
I'm not sure about the UK, but when Treacle moon released their products in my hometown in Austria, everyone was instantly in love with them! Although this is not my favourite scent (I prefer One Ginger Morning) I really enjoy using it and in my opinion these are super affordable, especially for a brand that makes natural, cruelty free products!

earth kiss million year clay mask


I've tried this product out last week after a friend from Uni recommended this to me and I am absolutely in love with it!!! The masks are super effective, affordable and natural! I'll definitely get more of them once I used them all up! PS: although it looks tiny, there's so much in it! I did about 4 mask before it was empty!

MY body natural care deodorant
I've been loving MY products for a very long time, mainly because they are incredibly cheap, work well and have a huge range of different products. They've only now started to produce some natural products as well, one of them being this deodorant, which I've been really enjoying! Excited to try more new items out!

What are your favourite natural products that can be bought in Drugstores? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

J.

Comments

  1. I've been thinking about trying a natural deodorant for so long now. Maybe I'll look into it! Great post!

    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, It is so much healthier! xx J.

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this. Please check out my latest Nail Problems beauty post.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. Very informative. The products look worth to try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read every single one and try to reply as soon as possible. -J xx

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.