What's in my bag?


Today I wanted to do a 'What's in my bag' post, since I love reading about these/watching them on youtube and I hope you do too! :)

(Not all items mentioned below are pictured above, since I wanted the photo to be cute, pretty and organised and my bag content is the exact opposite...)

  • My phone (iPhone 5, if anyone wants to know)
  • Headphones (I use the apple ones that came with my phone)
  • Tissues
  • Eye Drops (In case my contacts start to get itchy during lectures, my eyes don't seem to like the air condition )
  • tampons cuz you know.. in case of emergency (Is that TMI..?)
  • hair ties, clips and bobby pins... They're literally EVERYWHERE!
  • hand sanitiser, University toilets are GROSS 
  • Keys 
  • Sunglasses (insert sunglasses emoji)
  • Body Mist/Perfume, I'm using the Hollister Solana Beach at the moment
  • Pen and Paper 
  • Lip Balm/Lipgloss
  • purse
  • little mirror
  • umbrella (London gal)
I hope you enjoyed reading! If you did, let me know in the comments below!

What's in your bag? I'd love to know!

xoxo
Julia

Comments

  1. Cute post! I love Bag spills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Also thanks for commenting on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shades! Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Whenever you have time visit me at: www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, those sunglasses are from H&M :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read every single one and try to reply as soon as possible. -J xx

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.