January Playlist 201610:00
Today I decided to share my favourite songs I've been listening to this January which I absolutely love. Just to warn you, I got a weird taste in music! ;)
- Love Yourself-Justin Bieber (Never really liked JB, was more of a 1D girl, but I really enjoy listening to his new album!)
- Ex's and Oh's (Ohhhh my god this is by far my favourite this month!!!)
- Sing-My Chemical Romance (My boyfriend put this on while we were driving home from Yorkshire and I loved it!)
- Lightning Bold-Jake Bugg (This used to be my favourite a long time ago and I'm glad I re-discovered it!
- Hold my hand-Jess Glynne (Since July, this song has been on every playlist of mine!)
- Sugar-Maroon 5 (Also an 'old' favourite. It recently came on on the radio and now I'm really into it again!)
- History-One Direction (Looove this one, it makes me smile and makes me want to jump around on a pub's table ;))
- Hey Mama-David Guetta (This song instantly turns me into a little Badass and makes me want to be part of a super cool gang)
Thanks for stopping by! I'd be super happy if you left a comment and I'll make sure to respond as soon as possible!