Beauty Must-Haves for Winter!10:00
- Balea LipBalm Outdoor Protect: Protects your lips from cracking, which my lips tend to do a lot during Autumn/Winter (This works amazing for skiing/snowboarding)
- Vichy Nuriextra for dry/damaged lips: Repairs when the damage is already done/moisturizes dry lips
- s-he stylezone No 140: A bright red colour, which adds some pop to your make up routine!
- essence all about matt!: I've talked about this in my previous post, since this is holy to me. My skin tends to break out a lot at the start of the heating period and to avoid caking my face with make up, I've been using these lately!
- alverde color&care Make up (No 10 Light Beige) Super light colour, becuase my skin almost gets white in winter... However, it's very light coverage, almost like a BB Cream
- s-he stylezone No 314
- Maybelline New York 54 Cherry Sweet
- essence colour and go 113 do you speak love?
- Boulevard No C5
- Boulevard No E5
Thank you for reading,