Beauty Must-Haves for Winter!

Today I want to share some products I find myself using every year as the weather gets colder. Here they are!


Lips: 

  • Balea LipBalm Outdoor Protect: Protects your lips from cracking, which my lips tend to do a lot during Autumn/Winter (This works amazing for skiing/snowboarding)
  • Vichy Nuriextra for dry/damaged lips: Repairs when the damage is already done/moisturizes dry lips
  • s-he stylezone No 140: A bright red colour, which adds some pop to your make up routine!

 Skin:

  • essence all about matt!: I've talked about this in my previous post, since this is holy to me. My skin tends to break out a lot at the start of the heating period and to avoid caking my face with make up, I've been using these lately!
  • alverde color&care Make up (No 10 Light Beige) Super light colour, becuase my skin almost gets white in winter... However, it's very light coverage, almost like a BB Cream

 Nails:

  • s-he stylezone No 314
  • Maybelline New York 54 Cherry Sweet
  • essence colour and go 113 do you speak love?
  • Boulevard No C5
  • Boulevard No E5 
What products do you enjoy using during the winter time? Let me know!
Thank you for reading,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I conceal my acne scars...

Nail Polish Favourites - Spring Edition!

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey! My Morning Routine.